15 minutes active; 3+ hours inactive to prepare serves 6-8
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 apples, thinly sliced (only use 1 for recipe)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups baby potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Using a paring knife, make a series of small, parallel cuts across the length of the pork loin and fill each with an apple slice.
- Place carrots and potatoes in the bottom of slow cooker, then place the apple-filled pork loin on top.
- Whisk together honey, soy sauce, mustard, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon and minced garlic together in a small bowl, then pour over pork and vegetables.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-8.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Foodwhine