These crock pot ribs are a delicious way to enjoy fall off the bone ribs with the convenience of a slow cooker!
- 2 racks pork ribs
- Rib Rub
- Batch of sweet and smoky BBQ sauce (below)
Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Bold BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons + 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
Preheat oven to 350
- Massage ribs with rib rub. Roast for 60 minutes, flipping in between.
- While the ribs are cooking, whisk together the BBQ sauce together in a small bowl.
- Arrange ribs in a Crockpot and smother ribs in sauce. I layer rib, sauce, rib, sauce. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Suggestion: Double the sauce recipe and brush on the ribs before serving for an extra saucy experience.