•1 pound ground beef
•1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
•1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
•1 cup salsa, homemade or store-bought
•1 (4.5-ounce) can Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
•2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
•1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce, divided
•4 9-inch flour tortillas
•2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
•1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced, for serving
•1 Roma tomato, diced, for serving
•2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- •Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat and remove from heat.
- •Stir in black beans, corn, salsa, green chiles, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, reserving 1/2 cup.
- •Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray. Place 1 tortilla on the bottom of the slow cooker. Spread 1/3 ground beef mixture evenly over the top; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat with 2 more layers; top with remaining tortilla, enchilada sauce, and cheese.
- •Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours.
- •Serve immediately, garnished with avocado, tomato and cilantro, if desired.